I have 2 problems/suggestions with pidgin.

Faster Soft fastersoft2004 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 22 14:15:55 EST 2010

Hy!

Sorry for my English.

I use pidgin on windows. It is very cool and I have 2 problems/suggestions.

1. I have blocked a person (Conversation>Block). It has Yahoo Mess v9, and he still can send me files through messenger.
He is flooding me with files. Is there a way to block file transfers from this person ?

2. I need a search bar somewhere in buddy list witch is searching through offline buddy list too.
 So. If I hide offline buddies, the search does show just online buddies.
It is necessary to activate "Buddies > Show > Offline Buddies" option to can search offline buddies too.

Best Regards
Faster