HELP WITH PIDGIN

Barbara Berest bberest at t-com.me
Sat Jul 24 17:40:36 EDT 2010

Hello:

I am using Pidgin with Olark on my website to provide live chat support to
my visitors.  I do not have any experience in this and have several
questions:

1.	In the case that several visitors seek to chat at the same time
while my operator (I just have one operator per shift) is already chatting
with a customer, is there some way for the operator to send an automatic
message to the rest of the visitors waiting in queue to chat, such as 'one
moment please.'?  Would the buddy pounce have something to do with this
issue?
2.	I use Pidgin to communicate with any visitor to my website.  Are all
visitors automatically my Buddies?  I need to be buddies with anyone who
signs in to my website.  Is this possible?  Without knowing who they are
beforehand.
3.	Can I Buddy Pounce on any visitor to my website automatically?  To
configure this, what would I input for "Account" and "Buddy name" again, if
I do not know them beforehand (as in question 2 above).
4.	Should I be able to track a visitor to my website?  To know which
page of my website he visiting at one moment or another? How can I do this?

Thank you for your help.  Again, I apologize if my questions are obvious!

Sincerely,

Barbara Berest