Disconnected : Unable to connect

Paul Aurich darkrain42 at pidgin.im
Sat Jul 24 23:04:37 EDT 2010

Please include the support mailing list on replies.

On 2010-07-24 19:45, Brenda Ronczyk wrote:
> I am using it for QuickTate Transcribing services. I have connected with XMPP
> and signed up according to their instructional video clip. I believe I have the
> most up to date version.

You're not the first person to report this in the past few days, and I
just did a quick check.  The quicktate XMPP servers are having issues.
While I suspect they are aware of this, you should contact them for
support with this issue, as the problem does not lie with Pidgin.

~Paul