Pidgin 2.7.2 released!

Javier Fernandez-Sanguino jfs at debian.org
Mon Jul 26 05:07:15 EDT 2010

2010/7/25 David Woolley <forums at david-woolley.me.uk>:
> Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
>

>> I have received quite a few messages from users saying that the Windows
>> offline installation would not allow them to install it in Spanish and get
>> the translation.
>
> Then submit enough translations of the text in the installer to push it
> above 50%.

Last week I updated the PO file from developer.pidgin.im and even
updated it based on the POT file. Do the files at
developer.pidgim.im/l10n/ include the text installation strings?

> It is unlikely to be an error, but much more likely to be the policy that
> the translations be at least 50% complete.

Sorry but the policy is not that "the translations be at least 50%
complete" (something I can agree with, if this refers to the overall
program) but "the translations of the instaler are at least 50%
complete" (which is a bad policy IMHO, see my other email).

Regards

Javier