Pidgin issue

Виктор Лапин lapin_vm at cpcr.ru
Fri Jul 30 01:50:25 EDT 2010

  As far as I remember, on Windows at least, you should manually unpack
archive in the smileys folder and then just choose your theme from combo
box in preferences. Maybe it will help you, though I don't really
remember how it looks on 2.6.6 :-)

Victor.

29.07.2010 19:18, Javier Gimenez пишет:
> Hello, I installed Pidgin 2.6.6 in my ubuntu Lucid, I think that is
> awesome !! But I don't know how to use *my smileys*, files *.png or
> *.jpg, I mean, I want to add new smileys to use them in my
> conversations and I tried to added new ones in "Tools => Custom
> Smileys" but when I'm going to use them, in the windows chat, doesn't
> appear *my smileys*. I read the document in the link:
> http://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/SmileyThemes
> It says:
>
>     * Copy a folder, whose contents are described below, into
>       ~/.purple/smileys (See the FAQ
>       <http://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/Using%20Pidgin#Whereismy.purpledirectory>
>       for the location of ~/.purple on Windows)
>     * Drag a tar.gz file (it must be a gzipped tarball), whose
>       contents are described below, onto the list of smiley themes in
>       Tools -> Preferences
>     * Click the "Add" button in the "Smiley Themes" tab in the
>       preferences, navigate to your <theme>.tar.gz file, and click *
>       "Open".*
>
> But I don't have any option called "Add" neither "Open".
>
> Can you help me please?

С уважением, Виктор Лапин.
Разработчик
ООО "СПСР-Экспресс"