contact's font

Etan Reisner deryni at pidgin.im
Tue Jun 1 21:54:35 EDT 2010

On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 06:53:45PM +0200, Gergely Toth wrote:
> Hello Support,
>
>   I'd like to ask you guys, what should I do if my contact's font is
>   very little, while in conversation?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Gergely Toth

Either kindly request that they use a larger font (they may not realize
what they are sending, some clients like to protect people from mistakes
like that by ignoring font formatting/color/size/etc. settings that would
make things "unreadable") or disable the display of incoming formatting in
the pidgin preferences.

Or if disabling all incoming formatting is not an option you can see if a
plugin exists to selectively disable certain formatting or formatting from
only certain people (and possibly write one if it does not exist). For the
record I'm not aware of any plugin which currently does that offhand.

    -Etan