Missing header files when building Pidgin

Kevin Macksamie kevin.macksamie at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 14:32:56 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to build Pidgin 2.7.1 on Windows Vista and I'm following
http://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/BuildingWinPidgin. I get a missing file when
trying to compile. I'm missing dns_sd.h. When I download this file and put
it into the right directory I come across an error telling me I am missing
sys/socket.h, replacing that gives me an error that I am missing features.h,
then sys/uio.h, and now bits/socket.h. I must have missed something, but I
don't know where. Please help me. I'm sure I forget to download and extract
some file.

Thanks,
Kevin