Reg. Pidgin Issue. (Not able to connet to IRC channel)

Etan Reisner deryni at pidgin.im
Tue Jun 22 11:47:15 EDT 2010

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 04:34:22PM +0530, aruna singuru wrote:
> Hi Support,
>
> I am unable to login to IRC channel. My current pidgin version is *Pidgin
> 2.5.7.
> *Can you please help me out how to connect to IRC channel and which Options
> I need to give in Configuration settings for IRC.
>
> Thanks & Regards
> Aruna Singuru

First things first, you should upgrade. 2.5.7 is over a year old.

What problem are you having exactly? Are you unable to add an IRC account?
Are you able to add it but not connect to it (if so what service)? Are you
able to add it and connect to it but you can't join a channel? Can you not
join one specific channel (if so what channel) or can you not join any
channels?

    -Etan