Reg. Pidgin Issue. (Not able to connet to IRC channel)

aruna singuru aruna.singuru at ORACLE.COM
Tue Jun 22 12:43:40 EDT 2010

Hi Etan Reisner,

 I am unable to add account. While adding account it is giving error as
too many connections or Bad password like that.
 So I am not able to join  any channel.

 Please help me out in this issue. How I need to proceed with this IRC
settings and all.
Am I giving wrong settings for the IRC?

Thanks & Regards
Aruna Singuru