Reg. Pidgin Issue. (Not able to connet to IRC channel)

Etan Reisner deryni at pidgin.im
Tue Jun 22 13:07:41 EDT 2010

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 10:13:40PM +0530, aruna singuru wrote:
> Hi Etan Reisner,
>
> I am unable to add account. While adding account it is giving error as too
> many connections or Bad password like that.
> So I am not able to join  any channel.
>
> Please help me out in this issue. How I need to proceed with this IRC
> settings and all.
> Am I giving wrong settings for the IRC?
>
> Thanks & Regards
> Aruna Singuru

First things first again, Word documents are not generally the best format
for screenshots, the image itself is almos always better, and even better
than that for cases like this is simply a transcription of the error
message.

The error message in your screenshot clearly indicates that the problem is
a bad password. Have you put in the password required to connect to that
internal IRC server? Have you put it in correctly?

We are not Oracle support and cannot help with specifics of the Oracle
services so if you believe your password to have been entered correctly
you need to talk to Oracle support.

    -Etan