Yahoo Account Locked?

Evan Platt evan at espphotography.com
Thu Jun 24 19:50:47 EDT 2010

Pidgin 2.7.1. on XP.

Every time I re-launch pidgin (either after a reboot or after putting my
computer into suspend, I get the "Account locked: Too many failed login
attempts. Logging into the Yahoo website may fix this." Not sure what
other information I can provide. I tried logging out of the Yahoo IM in
Pidgin, waiting a few minutes, and logging back in, it's fine. So I
can't say if it's a 'time' issue (ie only if I'm logged out for more
than <X> minutes) or what it is.

I AM still logged into Yahoo Mail, I can even click around, but it still
says to log into the Yahoo website. I actually have to log out then log
back in.

Any ideas? Would a trace or anything provide any more detail?

Thanks.

Evan