Sizing

Glenda Hatfield glenda.hatfield at oracle.com
Wed Mar 10 11:35:44 EST 2010

I somehow hit the wrong key and my pidgin screen is now elongated and pushes my other apps (Outlook, Web, etc.) to the right.  Before, it was a smaller view and pidgin would 'lay on top' of my other apps on my screen.

I've tried to resize it, etc. but nothing is working.  Can someone help?

Thanks.

HYPERLINK "http://www.oracle.com/" \nOracle
Glenda Hatfield | Senior Account Executive| Oracle Commercial Applications
Phone: +1 404-694-3777 |HYPERLINK "mailto:404-694-3777|glenda.hatfield at oracle.com"glenda.hatfield at oracle.com

1100 Abernathy Road, Building 500, Suite 1120 - Atlanta, GA 30328

HYPERLINK "http://www.oracle.com/applications"ERP Applications | HYPERLINK "http://www.oracle.com/grc"Governance Risk Compliance Applications | HYPERLINK "http://www.oracle.com/appserver/business-intelligence/bi-applications.html"Analytic Applications

HYPERLINK "http://www.oracle.com/commitment" \nGreen Oracle