Saving Buddies

Juan Soto juan.soto at oracle.com
Wed Mar 10 11:25:03 EST 2010

Hello,

I'm reporting an issue I have daily on Pidgin. When I created my buddy list I selected a group for certain buddies to be in but during the confirmation the buddy goes to "Unfiled".  Once the buddy authorizes to be my buddy his or her name stays under "Unfiled".  I then move the buddy to the preferred group.

But when closing Pidgin with "Quit" and then opening the application the next day, I find that the buddy is back under "Unfiled" list. This is a daily occurrence and I just want these buddies in a certain group but they don't record or stay there.

I could not find this reported under FAQ. I have tried all I can so now I request your help.

Thanks,

--
HYPERLINK "http://www.oracle.com/" \nOracle
Juan M. Soto Jr | Support Engineer