help

Programmer In Training pit at joseph-a-nagy-jr.us
Fri Mar 12 11:27:42 EST 2010

On 03/12/10 10:13, Larry Lenenberg wrote:
> Yes, and just a suggestion, the “yours in Christ” is not really
> appropriate in a business email.
<snip>

OK, have you tried copy/pasting your password into the pw field from a
text document? I don't normally recommend this but I'm not sure what
could be wrong aside from either a mistyped or misremembered password (I
have that problem often with my IM only accounts).

Replied to the suggestion off-list.

--
Yours In Christ,

PIT
Original content copyright under the OWL http://owl.apotheon.org
Please do not CC me. If I'm posting to a list it is because I am subscribed.