help

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Fri Mar 12 11:55:01 EST 2010

Programmer In Training spake unto us the following wisdom:
> On 03/12/10 10:13, Larry Lenenberg wrote:
> > Yes, and just a suggestion, the “yours in Christ” is not really
> > appropriate in a business email.

This email was not a business email.  PIT is a volunteer, volunteering
to help you in free time for no compensation at all.  This mailing
list is a list of such volunteers, supporting the Open Source program
Pidgin.  You can find out more about it at http://pidgin.im/ .

Pidgin is an instant messaging client which can connect to a number of
different services, such as AOL Instant Messenger, MSN Live Chat,
Yahoo! IM, etc.  We are not affiliated with any of these services, and
we cannot help you with account problems on the services.

That said, we're more than willing to help you get Pidgin working.
You say your password is being rejected.  What service are you using?
Can you log in to the official client for that service?  How are you
entering your username and password into the account dialog?

Ethan

determined to commit crimes.