help

Ethan Blanton elb at psg.com
Fri Mar 12 12:13:20 EST 2010

Larry Lenenberg spake unto us the following wisdom:
> I have used Pidgin in the past with no problems, but as of lately it won't
> work. I have deleted it and reinstalled it a number of times and it keeps
> saying "incorrect password" and it won't re enable it.

Please send your replies to support at pidgin.im so that other people may
respond as well.

You did not answer *any* of the questions in my previous email.  For
your convenience, I have repeated them here:

    That said, we're more than willing to help you get Pidgin working.
    You say your password is being rejected.  What service are you using?
    Can you log in to the official client for that service?  How are you
    entering your username and password into the account dialog?

Ethan

determined to commit crimes.