sync settings

Galimov Bulat bbolik at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 17:25:40 EST 2010

Hi all! Pidgin my favorite IM client. Thanks a lot.

I've been thinking, can make the synchronization settings? =) I use pidgin
at work, my home PC, my girl's PC and my netbooks (windows and ubuntu).

Pidgin to synchronize the settings on all my computers from. Settings are
stored on your servers, and every client is actually configured.
Account can be detected automatically, exactly the same ICQ or gmail, or the
user creates a new accaunt purpose for synchronization via the server.
It would be nice =)
thanks!