can't login to facebook acc

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Mon Mar 29 01:57:51 EDT 2010

On Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 10:24 PM, dionisius bramedya
<tuyul_manyun at yahoo.co.id> wrote:
> why I can't connect to my facebook account?
> i use the latest update of pidgin & latest facebook plugin from your website.
> at I fill my username & my password & waiting pidgin to connect with my facebook acc... pidgin always ask for capcha, and always ask for capcha. soo until now I can't connect to my faceboook account. can you help me?
> thanks, Dionisius Bramedya

Hi Dionisius.  The Facebook protocol plugin isn't actually maintained
by Pidgin developers, so we might not be much help.

But did you know you can sign into Facebook using XMPP?  This might
fulfill your needs.  More information here:
http://blog.caseyho.com/2010/02/how-to-enable-facebook-chat-in-pidgin.html

--Mark