Pidgin 2.6.6 use the default theme instead of the configured theme for GTK 2.0

gialloporpora gialloporpora at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 10:17:15 EDT 2010

Dear all pidgin users,
yesterday I have updated to Pidgin 2.6.6 on Windows XP SP3 from version 2.5,
and I have encountered 2 problems with Pidgin:
1) (solved with Google) when starting Pidgin an error of file missing
(iconv.dll) appear, I have fixed it
2) Now Pidgin have the default theme and not the GTK theme as before of
updating it

I have no fixed the second problem, I have tried to search without finding
anything.
The GTK theme is well configured, if I run the GTK theme selector:
%commonprogramfiles%\gtk\2.0\bin\gtkthemeselector.exe
 i uses the correct theme:
 <_img src="gtk.png" border="0" />

 but when I start Pidgin it uses the default theme:

  http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/5083/pidgin.png

 before to update to version 2.6 all worked fine.
 Somebody could help me to solve this problem (not very important)?
 Since I have installed Gimp, is it possible that it have installed another
GTK version and that now Pidgin use this new version?
 It exists a way to know  the path of DLL loaded by Pidgin? In this way I
could see what version of GTK is loaded by Pidgin.
 Thanks