Have facebook friends in a separate group

Michael Secord gizmokid2005 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 17:15:32 EDT 2010

Just so it's out there for everyone, when you create a new group in the
FB chat on their site, you can click the "amend" link that comes after
the chat group name, it will bring up all of your friends and fan pages,
and you can just click them, and then save the changes, instead of
dragging them one by one into the group :)

-Michael