Bug/Crash

Sebastian Eckold sebastian.eckold at freenet.de
Wed May 19 15:39:51 EDT 2010

Hello Pidgin-Team,

this is a Crash-Report/bug-Report for Pidgin 2.7.

There is a problem with pidgin by open it. When i open it on windows xp and
windows 7 as well there is a crash several seconds after opening. But if
another person wants to open this program and connects with its account, it
works! I'm now the opinion that it has a relation to my buddies. I have more
than 200 buddies. The person, that cann connect to ist account, has only 30
buddies at max.

Maybe you can fix this bug. Until the fix, i have to use version 2.6.6.

Thx

Sebastian