How to identify with Piding via SASL? (onion service)

otrov dejan.org at gmail.com
Sun May 2 17:57:32 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm running Pidgin (2.6.6. portable from Tor bundle) and everything seems
fine, except this little problem:
I like to connect to freenode using Tor

What have I tried?
1. just plain login results in immediate ban
2. using PGP pair authentication and sending mail to freenode stuff - I got
reply that they no longer offer such service (and they did until recently, I
think until begging of year)
3. addressing directly freenode onion service in Pidgin - I'm ask that I
identify via SASL

Now I don't know how to do that. I'm on windows and here are example perl
scripts for mirc and irssi: http://freenode.net/sasl/

Can someone provide solution for this?

Thanks