Pidgin 2.7.0 and W7 64bit

Harold Ayers hfayersjr at yahoo.com
Thu May 13 23:55:19 EDT 2010

I haven't seen any discussions to the contrary, so I will assume that Pidgin is
able to run on a W7 64bit PC, probably a stupid statement for there is both an a
XP 64bit and Vista 64bit Windows operating systems.

My question, I have Pidgin 2.7.0 running on my W7 32bit PC., I want to install
it on my W7 64bit Laptop. After installing Pidgin, can I copy the .purple directory
from my W7 32bit to my W7 64bit, and still have Pidgin work as designed
with all of the Plugins I have installed?

Not that I'm lazy, I just don't want to create those accounts again, or install the
plugins (I didn't keep a list of which ones were installed, there is probably a way
to list them, but I digress).

Oh, and John B. Thank you for the update to Pidgin, your work is greatly
appreciated.