Cannot connect to gtalk

Regev Schweiger regevs at gmail.com
Mon May 17 06:54:28 EDT 2010

Hello,

Sorry for bothering you, I couldn't seem to find the answer online.
I'm trying to connect to gtalk from my pidgin client, but to no avail. I
have some suspicion that it has something to do with my router, since when I
connect to my neighbors' wifi things seem to work OK. It may also have
something to do with Windows Update or an update to my antivirus software,
since all things happened more or less the same time, but I cannot be sure.

The problem is that I get an "Server closed the connection" error. I've used
the debug log and it is attached.

Thanks,

Regev