Persistent pop ups I want to disable

Mattias Janebrink mattias.janebrink at gmail.com
Fri May 21 14:02:40 EDT 2010

Hi,
I want to disable the notifications on friends signing in/out but can't seem
to manage that anymore since my last clean install.
I'm on Ubuntu 10.04 and have one MSN account and one Facebook chat (XMPP)
account activated.

In preferences the only sound I have have activated is on message received.
Plugins relevant to my problem is the "Dölj Går in/Lämnar" (Swedish)
(/usr/lib/purple-2/joinpart.so) which is activated.

Please help.
It's getting really annoying when I'm logged in to Facebook chat where
people are coming and going every five seconds.