I've asked around and been onto the website, but...

Tamryn Houston tammy.houston at hotmail.com
Tue May 25 10:36:56 EDT 2010

Hi Mxit,

I'm a little lost with something about Mxit and I've asked around and been onto the website but I cannot seem to find an appropriate answer... I was wondering if I could use the SAME Mxit account that I use on my phone, on the computer, with the same contacts and offline messages, just opened on my computer instead of using my phone every time I log on. I use Windows XP on my computer.

I also have a problem with the fact that the Camera option on mxit doesn't work on the cell phone I'm using (Nokia 5000d), is that a problem with the compatibility? Or is there something I can change on the settings on Mxit?

Please let me know as soon as possible,

Tammy (KZN, South Africa)