not able to access pidgin

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Wed May 26 12:58:19 EDT 2010

Evan Platt spake unto us the following wisdom:
> With no details provided other than "Cannot access pidgin", how is
> anyone supposed to "Do the needful"?
>
> What precisely are you doing, and what precisely is happening?

He's at Oracle, and he thinks we're Oracle support.  I'm calling them
on the phone right now, this is ridiculous.  I don't expect to
actually get hold of anyone who can smack their technical support
staff into shape, but there's an outside chance it will help.

Ethan

determined to commit crimes.