Buddy list problems

Richter, David David.Richter at ascensionhealth.org
Fri Nov 5 11:58:06 EDT 2010

when I add people to my "buddy list" the next time I start Pidgin they
are gone.

If go to "add buddies" and add them manually (since it doesn't want to
let me pick them from a list of actual users)

It is not adding the "real" one, but just a name that is not a real
person and is on-line.

And I did pay attention to their case.

Is there an good way to rebuild my "buddy list" ?

Dave Richter

IT Service Management

Ascension Health Information Services

drichter at ascensionhealth.org <mailto:drichter at ascensionhealth.org>

248-370-7223

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This email message and any accompanying data or files is confidential and may
contain privileged information intended only for the named recipient(s). If
you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that the
dissemination, distribution, and or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you receive this message in error, or are not the named
recipient(s), please notify the sender at the email address above, delete
this email from your computer, and destroy any copies in any form immediately.
Receipt by anyone other than the named recipient(s) is not a waiver of any
attorney-client, work product, or other applicable privilege.