Problem starting Pidgin 2.7.5 after installing files for East Asian language in Windows XP

Sangwon Lee neobiwan at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 9 11:05:06 EST 2010

Hello there,

I installed Pidgin version 2.7.5 in my Windows XP box, and it's been
working fine.

However, after I installed files for East Asian language in XP's Regional
and Language Options,

I got this error message when I tried to start Pigdin.

"pidgin.exe - Entry Point Not Found
The procedure entry point gdk_pixbuf_save_utf8 could not be located in the
dynamic link library libgdk_pixbuf-2.0-0.dll."

"Error loading pidgin.dll.
Error: (127) The specified procedure could not be found."

Is this a bug?

Thank you for your support!