Theme Selection not working

Etan Reisner deryni at pidgin.im
Thu Nov 18 16:01:49 EST 2010

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 08:48:16AM -0500, Apple Core wrote:

> I cannot get the theme control to work properly. Ever since I upgraded, I am unable to change the theme to my pidgin. I make sure the theme control plugin is on, then i change the theme in my theme selector and click "reread gtkrc files" but nothing ever happens. Thank you in advance.

Is this Windows or Linux?

For Windows there is a FAQ entry you should read.

For linux the theme control plugin should work just fine depending
on your environment and what options are you trying to change. Things like
interface font and the like may not work in recent GNOME/etc. environments
as the environment settings will be taking priority and will need to be
changed from there.

    -Etan