Please give option to hide "mobile" users in Yahoo etc.

David Coulson david at davidcoulson.net
Wed Nov 24 14:48:48 EST 2010

On a similar train of thought - Pidgin used to log in a conversation
window when a user (typically in my experience AIM or Yahoo) went
mobile, and when they returned from mobile. I've not noticed Pidgin do
this in a while, so either it is broke or I need to check a preference
to enable it?

Adium on my Mac does it, so I'd expect Pidgin to be able to do it also
since they are both based on libpurple.