Please give option to hide "mobile" users in Yahoo etc.

V S Rawat vsrawat at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 13:43:49 EST 2010

I had written it a few months ago, repeating.

Yahoo, etc., has option to remain online on "mobile". The chat message
is sent to the user's mobile, and the user has to reply via sms (i
guess) for the chat to continue. Mostly, users don't bother to sms and
the chat stops.

Whatever, It would be helpful to yahoo users in pidgin if we could
show/ hide such users who are "mobile" online.

Please consider including such an option, even yahoo doesn't have such
an option.

Thanks.
--
Rawat