any plans to include Rediff bol in pidgin

Etan Reisner deryni at pidgin.im
Wed Nov 24 18:15:58 EST 2010

There is a plugin for it on the ThirdPartyPlugins wiki page. If it works,
great. If it doesn't, talk to its authors.

We have absolutely no desire to take on more protocols we know nothing
about and cannot reasonably maintain.

Even if the authors of the plugin were to chime in and offer to support it
and maintain it going forward I think we would likely be unwilling to
include it without seeing them actually do that for some good amount of
time first (our recent experience with the MXit prpl has been less than
stellar in this regard for example).

    -Etan