Urgent

Evan Platt evan at espphotography.com
Wed Oct 6 00:34:48 EDT 2010

On 10/5/2010 9:50 PM, Sweetypie wrote:

> Hi i just installed pidgin on my nokia n909, im trying to go through
> to mxit, its not going through, it says mxit authourisation i type in
> the numbers it gives me when a press continue it says internal error,
> please inform me what to do..thank u

First, you'll likely get more help if you post with a subject other than
"Urgent" - I mean really, is it really URGENT you get an IM client
working on your phone?

Second, the date is off on your computer, or whatever device you post to
this list - it's fast by over an hour. A message "from the future" with
the subject "Urgent" is likely to be deleted, unread.

Lastly, You'll need to contact the mxit regarding problems with their
protocol.