file transfer problems

Justin Norris justin at precisionturbo.net
Fri Oct 1 17:18:28 EDT 2010

  I have never been able to transfer files with Pidgin. It does not
matter, Yahoo or AIM. It just cancels the transfer and most time will
close Pidgin completely. I just got a new computer and upgrade to the
latest version and i am still having problems. I was using XP, now I am
using 7. Any help would be appreciated.
--

*Justin Norris
*/Regional Sales Representative

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This E-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be protected by
legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that
any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this E-mail or any
attachment is prohibited. If you have received this E-mail in error,
please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and delete
this copy from your system. Thank you.