Unable to send add buddy request in ICQ

nandini AGGARWAL nandini.aggarwal15 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 08:32:00 EDT 2010

Hi

I am trying to send add buddy request in ICQ but no add buddy request
authorization dialog box pop up at remote end.
But I am able to recieve add buddy request authorization dialog box.

I am using the following code :

p_new_buddy = purple_buddy_new(p_account, p_buddy_name, p_alias);

purple_blist_add_buddy(p_new_buddy, NULL, p_group, NULL);

purple_account_add_buddy(p_account, p_new_buddy);

In above piece of code

p_account = user account

p_buddy_name = buddy name to whom request to be send

p_group = group in which buddy is to be added.

By using above code i am unable to implement add buddy feature.

Please reply if any one could help regarding this.

Thanks in advance..