Any plan to provide deletion/ forward of mails from accounts

V S Rawat vsrawat at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 02:09:37 EDT 2010

pidgin has a lovely feature that it shows the number of mails in one
or all accounts and the header details of them. A very useful thing.

After reading the header, it also provides us facility to log in to
the account and do the needful on the mails.

But, if we find that some mail is not required, and we just wish to
delete that mail (or those particular mails) without bothering logging
into our accounts in browser, is there any plan to provide deletion of
mails from accounts right here from the pidgin mail window?

And some forwarding thinggy to forward one or mails to a given id will
also come very handy.

would be quite useful thing. Hope you would consider including it in
some future major release.

Thanks.
--
Rawat