Question

Etan Reisner deryni at pidgin.im
Mon Apr 4 00:51:35 EDT 2011

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 01:23:39PM -0400, Carol McFadden wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How do I delete some status's under the "available" section. For instance,
> "occupied"; "at home"; "free for chat" etc. ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Carol

The statuses listed in the top section of the status selector are the
generic status types that the protocol supports. They are hard-coded into
the plugin responsible for the protocol in question (or into
pidgin/libpurple in the case of the cross-protocol status subset).

The only way to remove them is to edit the source before building pidgin
(though I suppose a plugin might be able hide them at runtime with enough
work).

    -Etan