Question

Raffaello Fontana raffaello at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 04:52:48 EDT 2011

Hi Again,

You have been so nice last time so i thought to ask another question about
Pidgin. (hope i'm not annoying too much ehehe)

Here is the question:

Me and my team created a chatroom we use for work. We need to set up a topic
for everyone to see.
what's happening at the moment is that i can se topic (*e.g. /topic ctc is
raffaello*) and it works fine! everyone can see (on top) the name of the
chatroom and just below it they can see topic "*ctc is raffaello*". The
problems comes if i log off and log back in..the topic disappears...but who
ever was in the chatoroom when i set the topic can still see it (unless they
go out the chatroom too and comes back).

So in summary: who ever log out and log back in a chatroom, can't see the
topic anymore. Why doesn't stay there? might be a bug or this is just the
way it works (but i don't know why).

I'd like to thank you in advance for your time and no hurry...if you can
just look into it when you have time it would be great.

THANKS

Raffaello