please help me

Tetronik v.d. tetronik at tetronik.cz
Wed Apr 6 04:58:59 EDT 2011

Dear friends,

This aplication is very good and vorks fine. But I am dum or what but I can
not find any possibility how to start spell checker for english language. I
put the dictionary .

Versions 2.7.0 and newer use the dictionaries available from the
<http://ftp.services.openoffice.org/pub/OpenOffice.org/contrib/dictionaries/
> openoffice download site. You need to download the appropriate language
zip file(s) (files are in the form of two-character language code followed
by a two-character country code - United States English is en_US.zip). Once
you have downloaded the dictionary zip file, you need to extract it to
<Pidgin Installation Directory>\spellcheck\share\enchant\myspell\ (create
the directories if they don't exist already). If Pidgin is running, it needs
to be restarted for new dictionaries to be used.

. here but nothing happend.

Please help me, thx very much

Ales