Pidgin - installing over LAN

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Sun Apr 10 05:33:20 EDT 2011

Kumar Jadhav wrote:

> changed/disabled few options in Pidgin. For an example, I don't want my
> users to use yahoo/msn while they're using pidgin. I want them to use
> sametime and also want to disable proxy option. I am going to create MSI

Are you aware that, the last I heard, there are no sametime users
amongst the Pidgin developers, so sametime is essentially unsupported.

Also, the key feature of Pidgin is that it allows the simultaneous use
of multiple accounts with multiple protocols; I wonder why you don't
just use a native sametime client, if you want to deny that capability?

--
David Woolley