connection problems

Silvia ollivoyl at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 06:05:59 EDT 2011

Hi, several months ago I wrote to you about a problem with my pidgin account
(using another email account with my full name). I discovered that my email
has been publicly "spread out"  and now my name, surname and email address
appear in several lines on google search.

I think you should ask the consensus to the customers to public their email
with full names and email addresses included... or if you are already asking
you have to be clearer and allow them to deny the publication.

I kindly ask you to cancel my email from your public support tables.

thanks
Silvia