Problem after changing ICQ password

Andrey Superstar andreysuperstar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 22:11:48 EDT 2011

Hi!

I have a big problem with ICQ password after changing. Need your
emergency consultation.

I tried to change ICQ password in Pidgin. I was logged in with old
password. Then I press Change Password. Entered Original Password (I
mean my old password). Then I typed two times new password and again
the same and pressed OK.

Now I tried to log in ICQ with Pidgin and I can't log in with new
password. I tried old password and it doesn't work too. What is the
problem? Please I need help because I lost access to my ICQ number.