Typing Notifications

Radford, Chuck chuck_radford at standardandpoors.com
Fri Aug 5 12:58:42 EDT 2011

I just downloaded Pidgin 2.9 and set everything up the way it was on my
old computer.  However, I can no longer see when a buddy is typing a
message back to me.  I don't see any settings to change to fix that, nor
do I see any plugin's.  Help.

Thanks

Chuck Radford

The information contained in this message is intended only for the recipient, and may be a confidential attorney-client communication or may otherwise be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, please be aware that any dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. reserves the right, subject to applicable local law, to monitor, review and process the content of any electronic message or information sent to or from McGraw-Hill e-mail addresses without informing the sender or recipient of the message. By sending electronic message or information to McGraw-Hill e-mail addresses you, as the sender, are consenting to McGraw-Hill  processing any of your personal data therein.