Y! buddy icons and Y! status freeze

Attila Vetesi attila.vetesi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 18:16:06 EDT 2011

Hello. I use the latest version of pidgin, and I love it, though I
encountered some serious problems with Yahoo:(

1. The Y! buddy icons are not refreshed, the very first loaded icon remains,
although I know they were changed, and the Yahoo messenger shows the changed
icons.

2. Sometimes (pretty often) I cannot change my Y! status. I select something
in pidgin, but it will not be set actually (as seen from another Yahoo
account + messenger).

Could You help me please? I really want to stick with pidgin, but if these
persists, I may have to go back to the old and dumb Y! messenger:(

Thanks,
Attila Vetesi.