Ask for more information about libpurple

Cheng, Dawei dawei.cheng at intel.com
Tue Dec 6 03:03:34 EST 2011

Hi, there
I'm Dawei, an application engineer from Intel Asia and Pacific R&D Corporation. We are now working on IM integrate application based on Android.
It's lucky that we find libpurple is one of most popular backend for IM integration. Can I ask a few questions?

1.         Can libpurple.so work on Android now?

2.         Is there any project aims to porting libpurple on Android?

3.         Any suggestions on using libpurple on Android?
Thanks for your kindly help.
Best Regards
Dawei Cheng
Intel Asia Pacific R&D Corporation