Pidgin for u3 platform :)

David Balažic david.balazic at comtrade.com
Tue Feb 8 14:55:05 EST 2011

Hi!

U3 is being phased out*.
You can get the latest version (currently 2.7.9) of Pidgin in portable format here:
http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/pidgin_portable

Regards,
David

* "U3 technology has reached end of life. SanDisk began phasing out support for U3 Technology in late 2009."
See: http://kb.sandisk.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5358/kw/u3%202009/r_id/101834