IMs not popping up.

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Tue Feb 8 18:50:57 EST 2011

On Tue, 8 Feb 2011 12:35:39 -0800 (PST)
Heather Crafts <hmcrafts at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I found this on your website..this is my problem..Do not under the solution if
> there is one..
>

> http://developer.pidgin.im/ticket/13188

This looks like there is a change of behaviour in Windows 7 in
comparison with Vista and earlier. I don't see any suggestion that it
has been fixed yet, so probably your best bet is to post something
into the ticket you mention to see if you can add to the knowledge
there and then live with the problem for a while until someone is able
to fix it and release an updated Pidgin.

Sorry that we can't be more helpful right now.

--

Brian Morrison

                                                          Oscar Wilde