Chat Filter

futbol713 at aol.com futbol713 at aol.com
Thu Feb 10 07:17:35 EST 2011

I often chat in large chat rooms with many people that talk about business I don't care to pay attention to; however, these chat rooms still contain valuable information for me.  I know there's a way to block the arriving/departing messages, but is there any way to filter out chatter from either folks I don't want to hear from or by entering some keyword?  For instance, I'd like to not receive messages or perhaps sounds if someone types the word "finance" as part of their message.

Thank you,
RJ