Can't see images in Direct IM

Stephen Rozzell srozzell at tatepublishing.com
Fri Feb 18 12:11:33 EST 2011

I'm having a problem I can find absolutely no fix for. When someone sends me
an image through Direct IM, I can't see it. It's just blank. I've seen a
couple of other people ask about this, but I've seen no answers given to
them. Please let me know how to fix this.

Stephen Rozzell

Multimedia Producer

Tate Publishing and Enterprises, L.L.C.

127 East Trade Center Terrace

Mustang, Oklahoma 73064-4421

Office-  <tel:+14052566831>  <tel:+14052566831> 405-256-6831

Fax-  <tel:+14053764401>  <tel:+14053764401> 405-376-4401

 <http://www.tatepublishing.com/> www.tatepublishing.com

 <http://www.tateoutloud.com/>

PLEASE NOTE

This electronic mail message contains information that (a) is or may be
CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY IN NATURE, OR OTHERWISE PROTECTED BY LAW FROM
DISCLOSURE, and (b) is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named
herein, and (c) is protected by copyright and may not be displayed or shared
with any other person other than the intended recipient.  If you are not an
intended recipient, please send an email immediately to
publish at tatepublishing.com and take the steps necessary to delete the
message completely from your computer system.